POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : How to compile POV-Ray with MPW? : Re: How to compile POV-Ray with MPW? Server Time
2 Jun 2024 00:19:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to compile POV-Ray with MPW?
From: Fabian Herb
Date: 19 Mar 2001 10:44:50
Message: <3AB62970.C1350BBA@nexxium.de>
Thanks for the quick help.

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding: I'm not a beginner in programming.
I've been coding in C and C++ for some time now. I'm also familar with
command-line basing platforms such as Linux (so I have a basic
understanding of how to use MPW). But I tried to compile the POV Code
with CW Pro 3 (I don't have 5.2 or something), which made a lot more
trouble. So I tried MPW.

Fabian